Andrew Prizigley PA-C
Certified Physician Assistant
- Focused in Sports Medicine
- Patient Health Educator
- Fluent in Russian & Ukrainian
- Assistance in pre-op and post-op patient care
- Pertinent physical patient exams and interpretation of findings
- Ordering and interpreting X-rays and laboratory tests
- Management of minor injuries with splinting, casting or suturing
Andrew Prizigley PA-C is a certified physician assistant. Since beginning his career in health care, Andrew has demonstrated a passion for accelerating his knowledge and development of medical skills in order to achieve the best patient care possible. He enjoys being able to relate to people with a wide variety of backgrounds and is always on hand to provide reliable and responsible assistance.
Most recently, Andrew served as a Medical Technologist at Florida Hospital East in Orlando, FL. He earned his Master of Physician Assistant degree from Loma Linda University in Loma Linda, CA, maintaining a position on the Dean’s List. Andrew completed his undergraduate degree in Clinical Laboratory Science from Southern Adventist University in Collegedale, TN. He holds certifications in BLS and ACLS and conducted clinical rotations in general surgery, the ER, orthopaedic surgery, internal medicine, OB/GYN, behavioral medicine, outpatient pediatrics and inpatient pediatrics.
- Graduate Degree: Master of Physician Assistant, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, CA (Dean’s List)
- Undergraduate Degree: Clinical Laboratory Science, Southern Adventist University, Collegedale, TN
711 East Altamonte Drive
Altamonte Springs, Florida 32701